Sunday 16 October 2011

Greener Pastures

It's been a while since I posted and I'm afraid it's going to have to stay that way for a while (much like the regularity of my family mowing the lawn) with my final year of schooling - the year I'd been dreading about - finally arriving. 
As classmates dropped out of certain subjects, a teacher of mine kept repeating the phrase "Leaving for greener pastures..." and the line has been stuck in my head almost all week. I mean really, the final year of school is anything but a "better situation".
I truly hope that you are all in greener pastures than I am (and will be) in for the next year or so. xx

2 comments:

  1. Ngaww I love this outfit, the sweater is gorgeous ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very chic!thnks for folowin.folowin u bck:-)

    ReplyDelete